Sailorman the Squeakquel Sailorman the Squeakquel

Best line in the flash.

"She's dead",
Hilarious shit.

Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

Humor, at it's finest!

I am simply amazed by such a fantastic, yet comical flash. Keep up the nice work and we ALL hope to see more awesome things from you! ;)

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Great.

Musically enjoyable, the plot fit with the song and it's amazing!
I wouldn't mind watching it again, although I never watched Gone Too Far, so I'm still curious, overall nice movie man.

The Small Minecraft Game The Small Minecraft Game

lol

To put it simple, you just die anyhow.

Treadmillasaurus Rex Treadmillasaurus Rex

Jesus Christ!

This game is seriously entertaining, an awesome time waster, the music is relatively awesome, and along with all of that, dinosaurs? this game just couldn't be any better.
As the game gets harder, theres only one thing you can do, dodge those spike balls, lasers, and all the obstacles as fast as possible, cause if you don't, you lose.
I've submitted my score that is about 61 thousand burned calories, I actually feel like I burned some calories playing this game.
John, you're talent is admired by thousands and thousands of people, keep up the outstanding work!

Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

Outstanding!

Greatest game I've played and loved in a while. This game gets a huge Ten from me! nice work guys.

March of Hoi Polloi March of Hoi Polloi

Outstanding!

I enjoyed every single second of this Song, i personally don't like Heavy Metal, but this just blew my mind, amazing talent you got there! Awesome work dude! ;)

ThermalLaser responds:

Hey, thanks a lot for the kind words; I'm really glad to hear even a non metal fan enjoyed this!

Dynamite-Taio Cruz (House Ver) Dynamite-Taio Cruz (House Ver)

Outstanding!

I just love the rhythm of this song, although i do agree with jpbear about the kick, I'd better like the fat big whopping kick. Good work though!

Closer RMX Closer RMX

Amazing!

I love the beat of this song, it's so cool, i think it's even better than the Original.
Awesome Work!

Just Chillin' Just Chillin'

I love you and I still do. Best long-forgotten friend.

Lintire responds:

Sandy baby, I'll never forget about choo.

"Who wants some pumpkin pie?" "Who wants some pumpkin pie?"

Talent is here.

I just admire the way Michael Myers in this drawing how he just comes through stabbing, slashing, piercing everything in it's way, meaning he's some kind of immortal being with the evil power of murdering anyone or anything.
Great work!

CHAOSWONTON responds:

Glad that you like it. Thanks for your appreciation. btw, you have to be very sick to appreciate that. :p

Madness Rave Party Madness Rave Party

Awesome!

Hey man, thats some rocking awesome art! and congratz on the frontpage!

Lintire responds:

Hehe, thanks man! Didn't see the frontpage coming, but it's still a pat on the back so RAVE PARTY MADNESS.