The Small Minecraft Game The Small Minecraft Game

lol

To put it simple, you just die anyhow.

Treadmillasaurus Rex Treadmillasaurus Rex

Jesus Christ!

This game is seriously entertaining, an awesome time waster, the music is relatively awesome, and along with all of that, dinosaurs? this game just couldn't be any better.
As the game gets harder, theres only one thing you can do, dodge those spike balls, lasers, and all the obstacles as fast as possible, cause if you don't, you lose.
I've submitted my score that is about 61 thousand burned calories, I actually feel like I burned some calories playing this game.
John, you're talent is admired by thousands and thousands of people, keep up the outstanding work!

Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

Outstanding!

Greatest game I've played and loved in a while. This game gets a huge Ten from me! nice work guys.

9/11 Simulator 9/11 Simulator

Along with all the other bullshit written.

I find this game very fun to play, it kept me entertained for quite a while there. Woah you guys really get mad for a game.

Hahahaha.. children these days, saying bullshit as if they actually cared.

Kevin responds:

They all mad.

Sushi Cat The Honeymoon Sushi Cat The Honeymoon

Great!

It was surely a really fun adventure! and this one is absolutely better than the first one, amazing concept! Very good work.

Hot Ninja Moon Moon Hot Ninja Moon Moon

Better than ever

Amazingly challenging! I just love how tricky this game is, with so much dangerous objects that can stop you from going through or dying thousands of times, i just love the concept of this outstanding game! with it's awesome design. Job well done!

Give Up, Robot Give Up, Robot

Good job.

This is game is awesomely addictive! It's so challenging and cool, i just like the concept, the music is pretty good, i decided to stop playing on level 17, couldn't do it xD but it was overall a good game. Good job!

Ghosts Stole My Puppy Ghosts Stole My Puppy

Splendid!

I just admire the concept of this wonderful game, it's mostly challenging and addictive, i played till i died, it kept me entertained for quite a while there. I just love pixel games, especially this one, for its mysteriousness, although when i realized i could go back and enter the level i died in, i was surprised(The game isn't so difficult at all) personally, this saddens me for not being difficult, i love hard games, but thats just me, and maybe some medals/achievements to make the game more challenging, overall excellent job!

Ray Quest Ray Quest

Insane.

Insanely addictive, challenging, but needs some changes, the bosses in the game are too easy, games like this where bosses are hard and take hours to defeat, are what players out there are looking for(such as challenge), also people don't like the same music in every chapter(that kinda made me mad too), maybe different music in different chapters, that would totally make the game more cool. Auto-Fire, well people don't seem to like it since its better to decide when you want to shoot and where. I admire you're capability, awesome game you made there, good work!

Castle Guardian Castle Guardian

Insane!

It's absolutely the best clicking game I've ever played, after all, it did make my left-clicking finger die, this is a great game! i loved it, awesome work there dude! Keep us happy :)